Wiki Job Posting

Good morning Jamie,
I would love to know more information if this posting is still available. I recently acquired my CPC-A. I have 9 years of experience in ophthalmology clinics as a medical scribe and am looking to switch to the coding side of things. My email address is kelseyannetucker@hotmail.com

Thank you for your time,
Kelsey Tucker

Happy New Year Jamie! I am interested in the ASC coder position. The specialties in Ortho, pain, and eyes spark my interest. I have completed a CPC program through AAPC and am currently working at a pathology lab for over 5 years. They have started outsourcing their coding department after I passed my CPC exam, so I have not had the opportunity to move into coding. I would like to be able to further my career by working as a medical coder. My email is edtc@yahoo.com. Thank you for your attention. Edling

Happy New Year!
UPDATED POSITION:
ISO remote full-time office/surgical coder w/ spine experience
If interested, check out details at Orthosinc.com

Thank you!
Happy New Year Jamie,

I am interested in the ISO remote full-time ASC coder position you have posted or any similar internship. I am an MD in Anesthesiology and am restarting my medical career. I have CPC-A. I have worked in the medical field and have tremendous knowledge about Ortho, pain, and eye specialties. I did look at https://www.orthosinc.com/careers but couldn't locate the one for ASC coder position. Can you please share information about this position? My email is patelba1967@gmail.com. I appreciate your kind consideration.
Thank you.
Chandrika