Wiki looking for career opportunities

Best answers
Hello! My name is Tiana and I was wondering if you all could help me with looking into some employment opportunities. I have worked in healthcare for 9 years now. I started as a receptionist and have worked my way up to different roles from administrative to medical billing. I have done entry level billing for an Oncology/Infusion center for 4 years and more extensive billing for an Orthotic/Prosthetic office for 1 year. I have tried finding jobs without educational requirements, but no one has given me a chance, even with my years of experience doing this at our local hospital and another office. I am currently taking classes for my CPB & CPC certification. Maybe I am jumping the gun here, but does anyone know of anywhere that will hire a biller who is currently in school for the certification? Or am I better off waiting until I actually finish my dual certification at the end of the year? I currently reside in Alaska but would be open to remote working opportunities. Thank you all so much in advanced for your input! I appreciate any feedback! :)