Wiki Looking for CPC-A-related positions

Hi My name is Jennifer Fadipe, CPC -A. I am looking for a dynamic and exciting opportunity anywhere in the revenue cycle where I can gain real world experience in ICD CM-10 and CPT coding. I am a quick learner, team player, and a got getter with transferrable hard and soft skills from my many years of working in health care. I have been applying for opportunities but it appears the hard criteria for 2 or 3 years experience in coding in nonnegotiable. I've currently been attending the AAPC local chapter meetings for networking but would love any tips to get my foot in the door. Thank you

Hi my name is Chandrika Patel and recently got my CPC-A certification. Currently am doing practicode and looking for any training or externships to get into the field of coding.
Thank you
Did you take there training course or did you study on your own? I got the books and bought the exam but was going to do it on my own. Any help is appreciated.

Hello, I am writing to you because I saw your contact on the AAPC website, I have been looking for a job for months after passing my exam and I have not been successful, everyone asks for experience. At times I have felt desperate, disappointed, I studied a lot and sacrificed to obtain this certificate and now I can't find the opportunity to start. If you can guide me, guide me, I would appreciate it because like any career, the beginning is difficult, but if you don't give us the chance to start, we will never get the experience.

Hello, my name is Matthew. I have received my CPC-A certification and I am eagerly ready to start working remotely, either part time or full time. It appears quite difficult to find entry level positions.

Hi, Im Jamaica. Have received my CPC-A certification and just like all of you, am looking for opportunity to start as Medical coder. Looking forward to find remote opportunities for entry level position.

Hi, my name is Cecilia Mendoza, I have my CPC-A certification and currently doing Practicode. I am looking for an opportunity to start as a Medical Coder. I am having trouble finding a remote job, each position that I have applied requires experience. I am a Medical Assistant for over 20yrs and have a background in the medical field and terminolgy.