Wiki Looking for Roommate for Healthcon at Nashville

DexMuthu

Best answers
I am Muthu (M 43) and will be attending the ICD-10 General Code Set Training followed by the AAPC National Conference (Apr 11-16). I would like to share a room at Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville. It's a great way to network and save money as well. Pls let me know if you're interested. I have copy pasted below the details of the AAPC Shared room rate at Gaylord Opryland Resort.

Regards

Muthu (muthu@dextrasys.com)

AAPC Shared Room Rate
$115/night (per conference attendee)
AAPC offers a way to cut costs on the travel expense to HEALTHCON. Purchase the shared hotel option with a co-worker, or other attendee, and split the cost of the hotel room.

The shared hotel package is based on TWO conference attendees each purchasing the same nights.
To purchase hotel accommodations, you will need to know your roommate's membership ID number. AAPC will NOT match you with a roommate. It will be your responsibility to find someone to share the hotel with.

Anyone from Virginia looking for a roomate at National Conference

Hello, This will be my very first time to Nashville and am so excited about going.
I have attended alot of National/Regional Conferences in the past and have always received great information and meet new people.
I was wondering if anyone would like to share a room with me (I am from Virginia) at the Gaylord Resort/Conference Ctr. Of course we would split the room expenses.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Betty Hougasian, CPC
Portsmouth Va. Chapter (past President(3), Elect-President (2), Secretary (2)
Tresurer (2)
betty.hougasian@med.navy.mil
or bjhougasian@verizon.net
757-681-1563