Wiki Medical Biller

Best answers
I am a Medical Billing Expert having 14 years of experience in US healthcare Medical billing and coding, Having strong skills and abilities to resolve any denied or rejected claims, doing timely AR follow-ups, Payment Posting, Claims entry and submission, Insurance Eligibility verification, Obtaining Authorization, Denial Management, Patient appointment setting, Practice Management and Productivity Reports (Hourly/Daily/Weekly/Monthly).

Having great experience in submitting clean claims to the insurance both electronic & paper, Payment posting, Analysis of Explanation of Benefits of denied claims and take appropriate action. Refile the corrected claim to insurance carriers. Eligibility verification through phone and insurance web portal. Updating missing demographics, insurance information and refilling claims. Follow-up with insurance carrier if additional information needed, Denial Management, claim edits and taking Adjustments.
I am very well versed with all the leading billing softwares. I have excellent spoken and written English. I also carry a US number.

OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES

- Claims Creation and Submission
- Clearing House Rejections
- Insurance Eligibility and Benefits Verification
- Accounts Receivables( AR Follow Up)
- Payment Posting
- Denial Management
- Provider Credentialing
- Submitting Electronic Medical Records
- Working on Referrals and Authorization