Wiki Medical Coding Apprentice Program

I thought I'd share this here as I came across it while job searching. The University of Colorado Medicine is offering an 100% remote apprenticeship for two CPC-A coders. They're accepting applicants from out of state, but you have a better shot if you live in Colorado. Best of luck to any who decide to apply!
Thank you so much for posting this. I just applied.

I was not accepted, though of course it doesn't say why. It does specify that they prefer applicants in CO over other states, although I'm not sure what the criteria would be that would make one more eligible out of state over another. Maybe general proximity? I'm in VA if that matters.

I was not accepted, though of course it doesn't say why. It does specify that they prefer applicants in CO over other states, although I'm not sure what the criteria would be that would make one more eligible out of state over another. Maybe general proximity? I'm in VA if that matters.
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't accepted. Was it an auto-decline? I live in CO and plan on applying tomorrow once I update my resume. But I'm wondering if they already filled the 2 spots and just didn't close the requisition.