Wiki Need help with PQRI

You might be able to get a response if you indicate in your post heading what EHR you are using (and version). I can't help you unless you're using NextGen, and then I'd need to know what KBM version you are using. Good luck!

Hi Pam
Thank you for your response. Not sure what to do about the PQRS. Have a small billing company and have not been able to figure out how to set up for PQRS. Just recently joined AAPC. In business for 10 years and have succeeded to keep up with everything \else to keep going but this has been a real challenge. Billing for a pain mgmt. md he is working off amayzing charts but I use Medware for the billing. Do you have any suggestions or contacts that may help? Any help is kindly appreciated.
Denise

Generic should work with any PM or EMR

When billing the PQRI I have had some people send them in under .01 cents if their vendor couldn't get it to go through with a zero amount. Basically, Medicare is just going to deny the .01 anyway.

As far as setting it up just pick which measure then find the measure in the manual and be sure to only use it with those specific E/M codes. And remember only bill to regular medicare not hmo's.

Hope this helps!:D

Shannon