New Billing

mosmith

Networker
Best answers
Hello everyone. I am new to billing Chiropractic. Please message me if you have about 30 minutes to speak with me. Thank you in advance.

Best answers
I am new too!

Not sure if anyone reached out to you, but you have a year in and I would love to chat with you. I am new to the coding for chiro, I have been doing hospitalist billing for two years now and this chiro stuff is a new play game. I would love your help if you have the time

Tbailer

New
Best answers
I can Help Maybe

I am newer to the billing side and my chiro does his own dx codes. Let me know if maybe I can help clear some things up with what you are dealing with. I am familiar with what you can and can not bill for with ASH, and Medicare.

Good Luck!
Tessa

Best answers
Thank you

Tbailer- I would love to chat. I am new to the biller part of it all and was hoping you can help me with the insurance part? or point in the direction of a course. I will be doing all the billing for this chiro and wanna make sure I know the ends and outs on how the biller aspect works. Claims, where to send them and what not. Thank you in advance for all your help!

Best answers
I am newer to the billing side and my chiro does his own dx codes. Let me know if maybe I can help clear some things up with what you are dealing with. I am familiar with what you can and can not bill for with ASH, and Medicare.

Good Luck!
Tessa
Tbailer- I would love to chat. I am new to the biller part of it all and was hoping you can help me with the insurance part? or point in the direction of a course. I will be doing all the billing for this chiro and wanna make sure I know the ends and outs on how the biller aspect works. Claims, where to send them and what not. Thank you in advance for all your help!