Wiki New CPC-A coder

Best answers
Looking for entry level. CSI-Optum has halted hiring, Judge also. I'm at a loss and not getting any hits on my resume. I have also requested a career counselor to contact me (twice) from the AAPC with no call or help. Starting to consider other job options and getting frustrated.

I am also a new CPC-A coder. I have tried applying for these companies and nobody took me in. I also applied CSI and Judge companies and other companies. So far I waited and gotten emails back from the positions that I applied saying that we proceed to move forward to other candidates. I feel frustrated.

Looking for entry level. CSI-Optum has halted hiring, Judge also. I'm at a loss and not getting any hits on my resume. I have also requested a career counselor to contact me (twice) from the AAPC with no call or help. Starting to consider other job options and getting frustrated.
Try temp agencies. There is a coder that I watch on you-tube and she started as a temp.

I am also a new CPC-A coder. I have tried applying for these companies and nobody took me in. I also applied CSI and Judge companies and other companies. So far I waited and gotten emails back from the positions that I applied saying that we proceed to move forward to other candidates. I feel frustrated.
There is an article about this in the October Healthcare Business Monthly. It basically says to get your feet wet doing something in healthcare even if its not coding. For some reason, I think something is going on with Medicare/Medicaid, getting a job is going to be harder until after the first of the year. Hopefully, things will get moving again. I've been trying since May

Same, hang in there.

Don’t give up on CSI/Judge. I had to wait 3.5 months from submitting my application with a month or two pause in hiring before they restarted hiring again. I ultimately waited through it, kept up with my recruiter, and did successfully get a job offer.