Wiki new to interventional radiology

carriebeth

Networker
Best answers
:confused: Hello everyone, I have been coding for a few years now. I am new to interventional radiology & wanted to know if anyone could give me some advice or some reference materials that I could get, any help would be great. thank you

I like the Coding Strategies Diagnostic and Interventional, and MedLearn books. I will warn, they don't come cheap. So if the company you are working for will purchase or send you to the seminar, the books are usually given there as part of it.

Medlearn book on IVR are very illustrative & you can also use SIR( Society of Interventional Radiology) guide.

:confused: Hello everyone, I have been coding for a few years now. I am new to interventional radiology & wanted to know if anyone could give me some advice or some reference materials that I could get, any help would be great. thank you
A little purple book called Interventional Radiology Coder from Medlearn is a great book. Any class taught by Gary Burns from Medical Asset Management on Interventional Radiology is excellent.