Wiki NexGen Experience?

I'm presuming you mean NextGen and their practice management system? I've worked in it for 13 years and am our current system administrator. If you have questions, I'm happy to try to answer them.

I'm presuming you mean NextGen and their practice management system? I've worked in it for 13 years and am our current system administrator. If you have questions, I'm happy to try to answer them.
Thank You, we are in desperate need of an a/r billing rep with NextGen experience.

Ahhh, so hiring. Unfortunately I can tell you from experience that it's very difficult to find an A/R person who has worked in NextGen. I've just filled the last of 2 openings on my A/R team and out of probably 50+ resumes that made it to me, only 2-3 candidates had any knowledge of NextGen.

Edited because I used "experience" way too many times for such a short post :)

We are having a difficult time trying to find any qualified billing candidates, even without NextGen experience!! Does anyone in St. Louis Missouri need a medical office job???

Would you happen to know how to submit a corrected claim via NextGen? Specifically, a 1500? I have found how to make sure the Payer File is set up to handle resubmission #s and orig ICN on rebilled claims, but, I cannot figure out how to get the actual encounter/claim to reflect the resubmission #.

Would you happen to know how to submit a corrected claim via NextGen? Specifically, a 1500? I have found how to make sure the Payer File is set up to handle resubmission #s and orig ICN on rebilled claims, but, I cannot figure out how to get the actual encounter/claim to reflect the resubmission #.
Did you check that your Claim Print Library is correctly set up? Check which Library is attached to the Payer then open that Library. Scroll down under the 1500 header to find the lines for claim Box 22. Are those set up for the resub numbers?

1714686277583.png