Wiki One free retake?

shepherddl

Networker
Best answers
If I didn't pass my CPC-H, I know I get one free re-take. How long do I have to take that re-take? Can I wait 6-9 months to really prepare?

one free attempt for the same type of exam as long as it is taken within one year of your original exam date. You can register for your free retake by logging into the Members area, click on "My Events" and select the examinations tab. Locate your last exam, click details and schedule your retake. Good Luck next time :)

Does anyone know if that second attempt would carry over to the next year? I am scheduled to take my first exam attempt in December, so if I don't pass I would be taking it next year.

Thanks!

I believe it has to be within one year of when you paid/signed up for the exam. So if you paid on January 1,2014, you have until January 1, 2015 to do both of your tries.

how i can register for my free re exam for CPC

I didnt attend my CPC exam on the original date i was sick an hospitalized ...how i can take my second chance exam??

I have attempted my cpc exam yesterday and I don't have confidence that I shall pass. So I have again registered for free re-take today. What happens if we register for free re-take before announcement of results?

I scheduled my retake before I had taken my 1st exam for 2 reasons. 1 to make sure I had a spot in the date I might need and 2 just in case I did not pass. If you pass they automatically take you out of the seat for the next one.

one free attempt for the same type of exam as long as it is taken within one year of your original exam date. You can register for your free retake by logging into the Members area, click on "My Events" and select the examinations tab. Locate your last exam, click details and schedule your retake. Good Luck next time :)
i cannot find the examinations tab. "my events". im not sure Im doing this right... please help

When you log into your AAPC account, a window shows up and you click on My Account and you will see everything you've purchased. Click on your last Exam, click Details, and schedule your retake.
(part of these instructions I copied from your above post)