Wiki Ortho help needed Ulnohumeral Athroplasty

Best answers
Hello,

New to this type of surgery. I need expert advice with this one:

DX ulnohumeral impingement secondary to osteoarthritis

Procedure:
Straight posterior incision was made from the olecranaon proximally to the myotendinous junction of the triceps. The olecranon bursa was resected. An external ulnar nerve neurolysis was performed by releasing the ulnar nerve from the cubital tunnel, Subcutaneous pocket was made anteriorly to allow nerve to be transposed. With the nerve protected, the triceps tendon was split longitudinally. The posterior capsule was resected completely. An osteotomy of the olecranon was performed to remove the tip of the olecranon and after excision of the posterior capsule, a 16 mm hole was drilled from the olecranon to the coronoid fossa. The anterior capsule of the elbow joint was then resected and the tip of the coronoid fossa was removed. Several osteochondral loose bodies were resected as well. Following this I was able to extend the elbow to 10 degrees and flex to 140. The ulnar nerve was placed to the anterior subcutaneous pocket. Fascial flap was not elevated but the fascia was sewn to the medial epicondylar fascia. Tourniquet was deflated. Hemostasis assured with direct pressure and cautery. Tissues were closed with 4-0 vicryl.

Hello,

New to this type of surgery. I need expert advice with this one:

DX ulnohumeral impingement secondary to osteoarthritis

Procedure:
Straight posterior incision was made from the olecranaon proximally to the myotendinous junction of the triceps. The olecranon bursa was resected. An external ulnar nerve neurolysis was performed by releasing the ulnar nerve from the cubital tunnel, Subcutaneous pocket was made anteriorly to allow nerve to be transposed. With the nerve protected, the triceps tendon was split longitudinally. The posterior capsule was resected completely. An osteotomy of the olecranon was performed to remove the tip of the olecranon and after excision of the posterior capsule, a 16 mm hole was drilled from the olecranon to the coronoid fossa. The anterior capsule of the elbow joint was then resected and the tip of the coronoid fossa was removed. Several osteochondral loose bodies were resected as well. Following this I was able to extend the elbow to 10 degrees and flex to 140. The ulnar nerve was placed to the anterior subcutaneous pocket. Fascial flap was not elevated but the fascia was sewn to the medial epicondylar fascia. Tourniquet was deflated. Hemostasis assured with direct pressure and cautery. Tissues were closed with 4-0 vicryl.
check 24360