• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 30th Nov, 2021. The site will be offline from 8:30PM (MT) till 10:30 PM MT. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Orthopedic / Spine Surgery Seminars NY/NJ/PA

Diana2032

Networker
Best answers
Good evening,

I would like to know if anybody knows of any free or low cost orthopedic and/or spine surgery seminars. I'm in NJ but I don't mind driving to NY or PA. I know Karen Zupko offers very good seminars however, they are a bit pricey. I know you get your money's worth but I have invested so much in my credentials this year already (I hold 3) that I would like a financial break for the rest of the year. My employer won't pay for me to go either.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: