Wiki Outpatient/Inpatient facility coding

MSCALLIE79

Networker
Best answers
I currently code for physicians. And wanted to study outpatient/inpatient facility coding. Does anyone have any material suggestions or can point me in the right direction. I'm on a tight budget right now so I cant afford the aapc course at the moment.

Outpatient and Inpatient facility coding

I have been in the coding arena for the last 28 years and I would say you should find out how to get in touch with Retired Coders who love to share what they did in both the Inpatient and Outpatient settings. They are always willing to share their knowledge and would often mentor and assist you with good help and advise. Please get in touch with AAPC and they could probably share a list of those individuals who would be more than happy to lead you on this adventurous journey. Your second option would be to spend some time volunteering in the company of seasoned coders, they would guide and spoon feed you all you need to know.

Thanks

Goldie

Fresher codet

Hi sir,I really in need of senior coders of CPC to guide me as I am confused & find things very hard to complete like CEUs.please guide me to earn my CEUs free.also I am hard to find any job.please Guide me.thankyou