Wiki PLEASE HELP me code this...Please

Misha42000

Best answers
:confused

A 55 year old man comes to the ER complaining of a nosebleed. He is found to have an elevated blood pressure of 189/142. He is admitted for Severe Epistaxis due to Malignant Hypertension and receives nasal packing and IV medication.

Can someone please help me code this with bot CPT and DX codes in order?

Teresa, i find this comment rude, but also puzzling. There are others who have posted lengthy requests for coding help that more closely resemble exam questions, yet you singly out me for cheating. I am requesting help as I prepare for the test. I am at my full time job with no access to my books, but had some free time. It is my understanding that this forum exists for CPCs, and those who aspire to be CPCs, to help each other and build up each other. Instead, you chose to tear down a student. someone who has paid for help. I would really like to report you to a moderator. Thank you for your lack of help.

Teresa, i find this comment rude, but also puzzling. There are others who have posted lengthy requests for coding help that more closely resemble exam questions, yet you singly out me for cheating. I am requesting help as I prepare for the test. I am at my full time job with no access to my books, but had some free time. It is my understanding that this forum exists for CPCs, and those who aspire to be CPCs, to help each other and build up each other. Instead, you chose to tear down a student. someone who has paid for help. I would really like to report you to a moderator. Thank you for your lack of help.

Misha, If you are working on questions for homework or are learning so that you can take the CPC exam, I would suggest that you ask your question and provide what codes you think maybe the answer. This will allow someone to tell you if you are going in the right direction or then provide you with the correct answers with the reasoning so that in the future you will be able to code these on your own. Just a suggestion.