Wiki Post PHE Attestation

neecen

Networker
Best answers
Can anyone tell me if this is an acceptable and compliant smart phrase attestation for telehealth post PHE?

Patient was seen today via Telehealth by agreement and consent in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic. I used the following Telehealth technology: Audio and video capabilities Patient location: Home. This patient encounter is appropriate and reasonable under the circumstances given the patient's particular presentation at this time. The patient has been advised of the potential risks and limitations of this mode of treatment (including but not limited to the absence of in-person examination) and has agreed to be treated in a remote fashion in spite of them. Any and all of the patient's/patient's family's questions on this issue have been answered and I have made no promises or guarantees to the patient. The patient has also been advised to contact this office for worsening conditions or problems and seek emergency medical treatment and/or call 911 if the patient deems necessary. The patient stated they are currently in the state of _____. If the patient is a minor, permission has been obtained by the parent or guardian for the patient to receive medical care at this visit.

TIA for any insight!

Can anyone tell me if this is an acceptable and compliant smart phrase attestation for telehealth post PHE?

Patient was seen today via Telehealth by agreement and consent in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic. I used the following Telehealth technology: Audio and video capabilities Patient location: Home. This patient encounter is appropriate and reasonable under the circumstances given the patient's particular presentation at this time. The patient has been advised of the potential risks and limitations of this mode of treatment (including but not limited to the absence of in-person examination) and has agreed to be treated in a remote fashion in spite of them. Any and all of the patient's/patient's family's questions on this issue have been answered and I have made no promises or guarantees to the patient. The patient has also been advised to contact this office for worsening conditions or problems and seek emergency medical treatment and/or call 911 if the patient deems necessary. The patient stated they are currently in the state of _____. If the patient is a minor, permission has been obtained by the parent or guardian for the patient to receive medical care at this visit.

TIA for any insight!
Hi there, if you're offering telehealth in accordance with the extended waivers you might substitute that for the "in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic" language.