• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

PQRS reporting for plastic surgeons

Meryle

Guest
Messages
1
Hi, my name is Meryle and I work in insurance for a plastic surgery office. I understand how to apply the PQRS reporting system to our ASC side, but I'm struggling to apply PQRS to my physician claims for Medicare part B. I have surfed the Medicare websites and the PQRS website to try to apply 3 appropriate individual measures to our practice. I need to understand what to apply and how to code it.

Any help or advice with this pursuit is greatly welcomed! Thanks so much!
 
Top