Wiki Practice management system

franliverman

Best answers
If anyone is considering switching there practice management system to Greenway (formerly Vitera, formerly Sage), please contact me at 757-213-4320 or fliverman@vismmd.com I would like to give you some feedback on the competence level and customer service that you will receive. I'd like to save you from the nightmares our practice has had.

Fran Liverman, Administrator
Virginia Institute for Sports Medicine

I'm sad to here that you both had such negative experiences with Greenway. I didn't have the privilege of being involved with implementation for Greenway but did work with two different clinics as a superuser of the system and I think the set up has a lot of potential.

Greenway

I am sorry to hear of your experience. We have been with Greenway for about 8 years and love their system. I have worked with several other EHR systems (as I used to be a super user trained on many systems) and Greenway was by far one of the best I have ever used. Have you ever tried contacting the Eric Grunden about your issues? After their merger with Vitera, we were concerned with the merger (which we would be with ANY merger) and I reached out to Eric Grunden and he immediately responded. I was very impressed. It has been several months since the merger and I just attended the Chicago Regional Conference and my concerns have been put to rest. I am excited to see the changes and I love the new Customer Support Community.