Wiki PractiCode Question

MKopf603

Best answers
I got certified a couple months ago. I was interested in getting the practicode program to strengthen my coding and remove the A. Anyone know if it's worth it? and can I use my 2014 code books?

Yes, it's worth it. I just finished the practicode and now I don't have the "A" attached to my name. You can use your 2014 books.

Do you take the practicode after you are certified? I just started my online courses and it was included in the package. I am just making sure the 20 chapter assignments are the only thing I need to be doing prior to the certification exam to complete my course.

Do you take the practicode after you are certified? I just started my online courses and it was included in the package. I am just making sure the 20 chapter assignments are the only thing I need to be doing prior to the certification exam to complete my course.

I bought the package deal, so practicode came with my course and exam. You can start it anytime you wish (before, after etc). I finished part of the first module before I took the exam as practice for the exam After I took and passed the exam, I finished practicode to remove my A.

I felt it was worth it.

I bought the package deal, so practicode came with my course and exam. You can start it anytime you wish (before, after etc). I finished part of the first module before I took the exam as practice for the exam After I took and passed the exam, I finished practicode to remove my A.

I felt it was worth it.
How long it take for AAPC to remove A? I finished my Practicode last week.

How long it take for AAPC to remove A? I finished my Practicode last week.

I sent them an email, and then tried to chat with them that same day. They told me it was automatically removed instantly. I checked my profile and it had been removed already. So, in my case same day.