Wiki Presentation on Neoplasm Table Woes

danachock

Expert
Best answers
Hello Pathology Colleagues,
I am busy presenting pathology presentations. I have one for 9/19 for Fort Worth, TX (2 CEUs) and one for Kalispell, MT on 9/21 (1 CEUs) that you may want to research their chapters if you are interested in attending?? I also have a presentation on the Neoplasm Table Woes on 9/26 (1.5 CEUs) that I'll be presenting virtually to my local chapter (Brainerd, MN) at 5:30 PM CST for 1.5 hours (again, research and participate).
The pathology specialty in my opinion is clearly tough. I have been exhausting any free resources available and downloading and printing them for oh goodness, many years. You cannot just save the link as a favorite because the next time you reference it, that page may simply be gone. I download those to save & print for a desk reference. Those reputable resources are still those reputable resources that I need that intel on.
I am simply just this boring, simple gal from Central, MN that just talks about work (pathology) all day, trying to assist pathology coders. And demand the AAPC provides us "pathology" coders with a Pathology Certification simply meant for just us in "OUR SPECIALTY" in so many ways!!
With clearly enough demand (from a huge flood of requests) I started a FB page in mid-June that anyone (not just pathology coders, but any coder utilizing the pathology report to code from may join). FB page is called "Coding Across the World" I am also not one that would take this change/event lightly. I am so blessed I have found those that have been in the same pathology coding situation that I have probably stood for many years. That is what this FB page is all about. Providing education, pathology resources, providing pathology coding advice. I am presenting later this month on neoplasm woes that I audited and asked for advice and was told we need this presentation. So I am busy creating slides for this presentation.
I'd like to hear as a pathology coder ~ what the heck is keeping you up at night? What can I potentially present to you to assist you? Please let me know. You may message me if you prefer okay!
Thank you for listening to me this evening & have a wonderful evening,
Dana

Hi Dana,
I am so excited to find someone who is willing to share their knowledge of pathology coding. I have been coding pathology for years and have always looked for pathology-specific resources which are hard to come by (or they aren't clear enough in what they are covering). I can't think of anything specific that I want covered but will definitely reach out when I do. I will be attending ALL of your presentations over the next month or so and will definitely give feedback as things come to me. I'm rambling because I'm so excited!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!
Kaja

Hello kduty,
Thank you so much for such for your kind words and I clearly know the excitement! I have been on "pins and needles" since this past mid-June.
I look forward to meeting you at one of the presentations later this month. Please if you ever need anything; feel free to reach out to me.
Again, I wholeheartedly appreciate your response!
Have a wonderful evening,
Dana