Wiki Problem with CENTENE denying my Providers ( sole proprietor's) claims BOX 24 and 33 issue

lisaray

New
Best answers
I am losing my mind because all of a sudden the payer Centene is denying two of my providers' claims saying NPI does not match NPI incorrect at least that's what it says on the remittance explanation codes.
The payer is saying this

This claim rejected because box 33b should have the taxonomy qualifier ZZ and the taxonomy right next to it. See the attachment. This claim did not reject. It was accepted and forwarded to the Health Plan. If the Health Plan denied your claim due to taxonomy not listed for the billing provider, you can correct and resend a corrected claim.
Well the Rendering and Billing NPI are the same for a sole proprietor. I had taxonomy printing on box 24 j with qualifier ZZ in box 24 i and NPI below.
The same NPI is present in box 33 A
First they said it was missing in box 24i J and NPI 24 box but now they are saying if those NPI's are the same they want the ZZ Taxonomy in 33 b not in the 24 box.

There is no way to do that.
The clearing house says the information is present on LOOP 2000A which is what the payer wants They say 2310 loop relates to box 24 and the 2000 loop relates to box 33 however on our claims it looks like it is printed in box 24.
Does anyone know anything about this or have any experience with these LOOP and SEGMENT things?
I would appreciate any help or input.thumbnail_Image_2024-03-11_16-28-17.png
Thanks so much!
They say the Taxonomy needs to be in box 33 b not 24 j
None of this makes sense......