Wiki Quality Measure ID #s

Best answers
Hello. I have been assigned the task of researching & adding the Quality Measure ID #s to the Category II codes for an AI project I have been assigned to. I have the majority of the Quality Measure ID #s but I am having trouble with the last 2 dozen (ie: anything to do with the prenatal visits). I have spoken with at least 4-5 people at CMS and nobody there can help me with these last 2 dozen. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find these ID #s? Thank you.

Hello Roxanne
I think some quality measurement may want for OB/Gyn may range from the following...
Arrival of female pt to seek provider care according to her trimester
Referral source another doctor, friend or payer or family doctor(listed on
LMP last menstu. period (some payers want this data if pt gets pap) & this is a field on CMS 1500 insurance claim too
Lab orders for infections vs pregnancy (blood or urine to confirm pregnancies) test to confirm & see dx Z32 blocks
Type of STD test with positive or negative results A54, Z11.3
Does pt have chronic conditions may affect pregnancy (such DM, HTN, Obesity, CHKD, Lupus, Etc)
Current or past pregnancies or past STD or abortions noted
Current chronic medications or type of birth control used
Marital status single vs married vs LGBT
Complications of past pregnancies dx N99, N73 , dx N80 N75
Type of Endometriosis see dx N80
Suffer with painful menstruation period see dx N94
Female pts infertile see dx N97
Type of insurance payer denials and from which payer
Well I hope gave you an idea of how to develop quality measurements related to OB/GYN care which AI computer collections can pull data from EHR system or payer EOB.
Lady T

Last edited: