Wiki Regional Conference Kansas City Sept 25-27, 2008

amjordan

True Blue
Best answers
:D I have exciting information to share with all of you. This information will be available under the Conference Link sometime in April, but I wanted to get the word out now. As some of you may already know the Regional Conference this year is in Kansas City. The location is already posted, but the prices are not there. The rooms at the Overland Park Sheraton are $139 a night and the registration fee for AAPC Members is going to be $299. I believe that all the meals are provided, just like last years regional conferences.

There are several physicians that will be presenting on specialty topics. There will be rural health, lab, ICD-9, ICD-10, auditing and more. In addition there will be a Local Chapter Officer meeting and a "Get To Know Your Local Chapter" event as well. If your chapter would like to participate, please let me know so that I can share the information with you.

Last but not least, if you are planning on attending, make your reservation now. This is a big event weekend in Kansas City and you will want to make sure you have a room.