Wiki Renal denervation, 0338T

denisek1028

Networker
Best answers
I work with a structural Cardiologist who will be starting to perform renal denervation for resistant hypertension, 0338T. Wondering if anyone has experience with coding this procedure? I have found that 64680 and/or 64681 is a comparable procedure to compare this to for pricing but I am wondering about the selective catheter portion and if this is billed separately or added to the pricing of the code?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

I work with a structural Cardiologist who will be starting to perform renal denervation for resistant hypertension, 0338T. Wondering if anyone has experience with coding this procedure? I have found that 64680 and/or 64681 is a comparable procedure to compare this to for pricing but I am wondering about the selective catheter portion and if this is billed separately or added to the pricing of the code?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Read the description of the 0338T, the selective catheter placement renal artery(ies), fluoroscopy contrast injection, intraprocedural roadmapping, and RS&I , inlcuding pressure gradient measurements, flush aortogram and diagnostic renal angiography when performed.