• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Repair of CAPD Catheter, done in office

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLS5697

Guest
Messages
22
Location
Springfield Mo AAPC
I could use some opinions on this repair, they used 2 kits to repair this leaking catheter. One was double cuff & the one that worked the presternal kit.

What can I really bill, unlisted procedure? 49999 is what I come up with or just an office visit. and what about those two kits, the hospital is charging us 76.66 each and gave me a # of 460000006?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top