Wiki Rhc

Regina Tinney

Networker
Best answers
Anyone out there know anything about Rural Health Clinic billing?....I am in need of some guidance on what services and procedures need to go to Part A and Part B.....Help!!

Anyone out there know anything about Rural lth Clinic billing?....I am in need of some guidance on what services and procedures need to go to Part A and Part B.....Help!!

Do you have non rural health hours? All visits during rural health will go to your FI (part A) your influenza and pneumonia vaccines should always be a NO CHARGE and go on your cost report. All hospital visits go to your Part B carrier and any nursing home visits will go to your FI (part A) I have been in rural health since 1995. please feel free to email me if you need any help.
(leslie.kehoe@fergusonmedical.com)

Leslie Seitter CPC

What about procedures, such as I&D's, and Nail or Wound Debridements, EKGs and Injections, all of these would go to Part A also?....Sorry but I have always dealt with Part B, brand new to RHC, the manuals are helpful but I was wondering if there was any specific lists of cpts that would go to Part A.

yes it would all roll up into your visit. put if you have carved out non rural health hours to do your procedures then it woyuld go toPart B.

If done during RURAL HEALTH HOURS it would go in to PART A on your UB form rolled up into your Rev code/.