• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Searching for a job in Huntington, WV area

RDCoder

Contributor
Messages
21
Location
Parkersburg, WV
I am a CPC-A which would like your company to give me a chance to prove myself as a professional coder.

I am capable of making independent decisions regarding accurate ICD-9-CM and CPT / HCPCS codes assignments. Through my educational experience, I have expanded my knowledge in the medical field. I am a precise coder and was at the top of my class in medical coding, with a 4.0 average in my field of study, and I am always willing to learn more. I am a dependable employee and I am committed to working hard. I have expanded my knowledge by an internship at St. Mary's Medical Center using 3M encoding software. I also have had the recent experience of working in Quadax. I am proficient in the use of many different software applications.

I can be contacted by email at rdelauder@myhjc.com
 
Top