Wiki Seeking Entry Level job - GA

rhondan

Best answers
I am seeking an entry level position as a Medical Biller and or Coder. I have recently graduated from the Allen School of Health Science, and have received my certificate for Medical Insurance Billing and Coding. I will be taking my CPC in December. As a plus to grow in the Billing and Coding profession I am continuing my education at Allen School of Health Science for an Associate?s degree of Applied Sciences in Medical Billing and Coding with expected graduation date of May 2015. I would like to apply my training and skills in a real-time medical billing environment.

While attending Allen School I have developed a strong understanding in coding and verifying and have been recognized for my work by maintain a 4.0 GPA. I possess an ample knowledge of ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS coding medical records systems. I will be able to use my previous work experience of 20 plus years in an office, plus my computer skills I will be able to collaborate with doctors and patients alike. I have excellent customer service skills, flexible, attentive and organized in any environment I am working in. Resume' available upon request.

Rhonda Nelson
rhonzn@gmail.com
678-778-3554