Wiki Seeking PT remote ProFee/ Outpatient position

gr8gal61

Guru
Best answers
I have been coding since 1999 & earned my C.P.C. through AAPC in 2006. I am a high production multi specialty coding looking for a part time position. I am currently employed full time with an excellent company however I have flexible hours. My 8 hour day, typically ends by 12:30 -1:00 p.m. allowing me at least 4 to 5 hours daily for additional work. I have worked with many software programs & quickly learn programs. I have previously co-owned 2 clinics with my former spouse, prior to his passing. As an owner, I quickly decided to learn coding as I strongly disliked reduced payments with the billing company that was contracted upon our purchase of the clinics. Short payments due to the incorrect CPT cods, ICD-9/10 code & or a simple modifier was unacceptable to write off services performed, by the insurance companies. This was my reason to learn more & become certified so that the maximum revenue was achieved.

If you feel I could be an asset to your organization, please contact me at your convenience for additional information & or a phone interview.

Thank you in advance for the consideration & opportunity.

Sincerely,
Joann Robillard, C.P.C.