• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

skin graft guidelines

Kisha

Networker
Messages
66
Location
Lithonia, GA
I have searched this question online and in the guidelines and I am coming up blank. if anyone can direct me where to locate this I would appreciate it very much.


Per the CPT coding guidelines, skin grafting codes cannot be used unless there is a?
 
homework/quiz. I have looked in the integ. guidelines and I do not find the answer anywhere. I have turned the question around and still no luck
 
Top