Wiki software suggestions

susie59

Best answers
Hello,

We are a multi-specialty practice with three ambulatory surgery centers. Can anyone recommend a software program that meets their needs for the billing and the EMR? We currently use NextGen and are considering a change.

Thank you

We have one ASC and use Centricity Business. It works for us but no program is perfect. They are made be programmers and not physicians, coders, billers, etc..

Hi Susie!

I may be able to help you! I work for an EHR company. I'd be happy to give you a demo of our product! The billing portion of our system is fantastic! (Coming from a CPC!) Shoot me an email or give me a call. JulianneP@dr-solutions.com or 239-919-0950.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Julianne

I worked for a practice that has since been sold to a hospital. The company/software that we used was Nexsyis . We looked at all the big companies (NextGen, Allscripts, Epic, etc.) We ended up selecting Nexsyis and we had them as our vendor for the last 15 years we were in business. Both support and development were done in the US. Their software was well written (both billing and certified medical records), had excellent customer service (you call, they answer) NO MORE TICKETS and they listened to and developed a number of our suggestions. We were really pleased with this software!! Very user friendly too.
888-222-7008