Wiki Starting A Billing Company

KADYTUTEN

Best answers
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had any experience starting their own billing company that could give me any advice? I have already completed all legal components (with the exception of the errors and omissions insurance, I am still shopping around for that). Does anyone have any experience?? Success stories and tips greatly appreciated!! If you started your billing company, did you obtain errors and omissions insurance or did you place the liability at the hand of the providers office? I will not be providing any coding services at this time. I want to be full revenue cycle with the exception of providing collections services.

Thanks in advance!!

Hello,
Im also in a process of starting my own billing/medical consulting company. I haven been a manager of a multi specialty practice for 14 year, supervising our internal billing department and Im currently in a process of becoming CPC certified. Please let me know if you have started yet and if you have any advice. It would be great to connect!
Thank you
Ilona

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone had any experience starting their own billing company that could give me any advice? I have already completed all legal components (with the exception of the errors and omissions insurance, I am still shopping around for that). Does anyone have any experience?? Success stories and tips greatly appreciated!! If you started your billing company, did you obtain errors and omissions insurance or did you place the liability at the hand of the providers office? I will not be providing any coding services at this time. I want to be full revenue cycle with the exception of providing collections services.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi kady Tuten

My name is saurabh and u can whats app me on +91 9205860912 about the experience, free advices and many more or it may be i can learn something from you.

Waiting for ur message.

Thanks
Saurabh