Wiki Table of risk

Kcronin1122

Networker
Best answers
I was wondering if anyone could give me some examples of what would be considered high risk on the table of risk. Like what is considered cardiovascular imaging studies with contrast with identified risk factors

Thanks

Can anyone tell me what is considered "cardiovascular imaging studies with contrast with identified risk factors"

I was wondering if anyone could give me some examples of what would be considered high risk on the table of risk. Like what is considered cardiovascular imaging studies with contrast with identified risk factors

Thanks

When the table of risk refers to with or without risk you need to look for documentation that the patient has conditions that would make that procedure/surgery more risky than for another person without those conditions. It does not refer to the doctor stating "I explained the risks of bleeding, etc." Those are normal risks of all surgery. The doctor would need to document that the patient had maybe COPD, renal failure, or other chronic conditions that would make having surgery a higher risk than normal.