3 CABG, Lima to lad and three vein grafts off pump
4 epi aortic echo

My question is can I code the TEE and the epi aortic echo

33508 59
35533 59
35519 59
76998 26 59
All for the surgeon. He always states "we" did a trans esophageal
I know this a little vague, but I don't want to leave money on the table. Please advise. I don't normally code cardiac.

Tee during CABG

We had the same question about billing for the TEE during a CABG and was told that normally the anaesthesiologist bills does this. So I would have to query the physician and make sure that he was the one performing and if so I thought to bill one of these there has to be a seperate note with findings. :)

Note on TEE

In the op note, this is statement for the TEE. "To note is that preoperative TEE in the operating room showed that there was no aortic valve regurgitation". That was on a aortic valve replacement.
On a CABG he states in the description, "After the patient was prepped and draped, we did a transeophageal echocariograpy. That demonstrated the ejection fraction was about 30%
I believe it is safe to say the anesthesiologist did the TEE.

we typically bill 93314, 93320, and 93325 during CABG. our surgeons document that the probe was placed by anesthesia and the surgeon reviewed and interpreted the images specifically stating details about color doppler flow, wall motion abnormalities, valve info, etc.