• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

Thulium laser incision of parapelvic cyst

Jessim929

Guest
Messages
226
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I need help! One of my doctors wants to do a RIRS procedure and I can't find a CPT code for it. Do I go 52354? Or is there something else? CPT doesn't list it that way and I'm a loss.

Thanks in advance!
 
Top