• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

transcatheter stents of homograft

Messages
6
Location
Columbia, IL
How would you code the transcatheter stenting of the homograft with stensois from the right ventricle to the main pulmonary artery for a patient with TOF? The cath report describes the stent placement as being in the MPA. Can I use CPT code 37205 or should I use the unilsted code 93799?
 
How would you code the transcatheter stenting of the homograft with stensois from the right ventricle to the main pulmonary artery for a patient with TOF? The cath report describes the stent placement as being in the MPA. Can I use CPT code 37205 or should I use the unilsted code 93799?

I believe you should use 37205-75960. I think there is a medlearn article stating this, I once read. I will see if I can find it.
 
Thanks so much for your reply and thank you for looking for the supporting documentation for the code choice. I look forward to reading the article if you can find it. Bams
 
Top