Wiki Translate newborn 775.4 to 1 years.

Best answers
Hey everyone. This little kid is age 1 now, but when he was a newborn he had hypocalcemia by BMP, and was assigned 775.4 ICD-9 code. How do I put that in his current record, because they want to keep monitoring it, but 775.4 is for a newborn. Thank you.

I don't know about 275.41 and V12.3, because nothing has been documented, at least in the documentation I have, after the initial documentation as a neonate. I don't want to leave it undocumented. I don't want to put the 275.41 because it hasn't really been documented as anything at our clinic, other than the initial finding. The V codes were where I went hunting, but I'm uneasy with the V12.3 as well. Hmmm. Nothing seems to fit tight enough to satisfy, that's why I asked. Thank you, BenCrocker.

I like the V13.7, that's what I'll use. They never documented it except initially, so the 275.41 doesn't fit. They're sending him to Children's now that he's older, just to check things, so I do need it documented, but the 775.4 doesn't fit for age anymore. Thank you, Linda.