Wiki Turning off neurostimulator 95970 or 95971?

Best answers
Hello Coders,
I will greatly appreciate your help with this scenario please. Would you code turning of neurostimulator as Analysis 95970 or simple programming? To me, it's programming. I did lots of research and could not find anything on this topic. Thank you very much for your help. Sorry, i have no idea why the description below is crossed out; I did cut and paste.
Pt is here for turning it off before the surgery. She is having surgery later this afternoon and device needs to be off for this. To turn back on before discharge on Saturday. Mom would like the setting turned back on at next step (Normal current output = 1.5mA, astim = OFF, magnet = 1.75mA)

95970-Electronic analysis of implanted neurostimulator pulse generator/transmitter (eg, contact group, interleaving, amplitude, pulse width, frequency [Hz], on/off cycling, burst, magnet mode, dose lockout, patient selectable parameters, responsive neurostimulation, detection algorithms, closed loop parameters, and passive parameters) by physician or other qualified health care professional; with brain, cranial nerve, spinal cord, peripheral nerve, or sacral nerve, neurostimulator pulse generator/transmitter, without programming.

95971-..... with simple spinal cord or peripheral nerve (eg, sacral nerve) neurostimulator pulse generator/transmitter programming by physician or other qualified health care professional