Wiki Unable to register for sessions for Healthcon 2023

Best answers
I registered this past Monday along with my colleague, however neither of us are able to register for any sessions yet. I downloaded the APP, submitted my name and email. When I click the “join” button for the healthcon conference, I get email not registered.
I understand it would take 24-48 hours to add my name but it’s been longer than that now.
Very frustrating and I was so excited about the conference. Now I’m concerned I won’t get into the sessions I want to join.
We are calling AAPC today. But is there something I am missing ?

Thank you.

I registered this past Monday along with my colleague, however neither of us are able to register for any sessions yet. I downloaded the APP, submitted my name and email. When I click the “join” button for the healthcon conference, I get email not registered.
I understand it would take 24-48 hours to add my name but it’s been longer than that now.
Very frustrating and I was so excited about the conference. Now I’m concerned I won’t get into the sessions I want to join.
We are calling AAPC today. But is there something I am missing ?

Thank you.

I would suggest emailing conferences@aapc.com - that's the email address given in the conference FAQ on this link:

Looking forward to seeing you there!