Wiki United Health Group ?

I am interviewing with United Health Group for a remote position. Any feed back on this company would be greatly appreciated.
I've worked for them twice, in several different capacities. United is one of the largest companies in the world (by number of employees), and there are a lot of different jobs and departments that perform a very wide range of different types of services, so I don't think in one particular person's experience is necessarily going to translate to any other given job. What kind of work you're doing, and for whom and with whom you're working in a particular position, are probably going to make a lot of difference in your own experience - like anywhere, the qualities of your supervisor can make or break any job.

However, I would say that the company as a whole offers a very good benefits package, and it also has a pretty good corporate culture that stresses balancing work and personal life, making employees feel respected and valued, and giving back to the community. Of course, it's also a large profit-driven company which, like any such company, means that the bottom line will sometimes take priority over other considerations. One advantage of working for a company this size, though, is that once you have your foot in the door you will have priority over applicants from the outside if you decide to try to transfer into a different role or move to another department, so your opportunities for change or advancement are greater than what you'd find in a smaller organization.

Hope that helps some, good luck!