Wiki Visionary Software

ckmiotek

New
Best answers
Hi All;

I need some assistance please. I just started a new office and the physician uses Visionary Software. We have been 2 weeks trying to set myself up for training and Visionary is waiting "management approval".
Anyway, I figured out how to add patient accounts, post charges and post payments. However there are some things that I need exact help with in regards to billing, for example how to rebill a claim, how to force to paper, how to align my hcfa's.

If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Cristina
:confused:

Visionary is an incredibly user unfriendly platform as far as I am concerned. Sorry you are suffering through it. The training is going to be your best bet.
The aligning of the 1500's can only be accomplished by customizing the form set up and a lot of trial and error. The software actually counts positions across and down the page to determine where to begin printing each and every component of the form. You need to tell it where to start and print, then adjust the areas that are off by telling it where to begin each of those. It's a terribly outdated program. If I remember correctly there are 60 positions across, I do not recall how many down.
Refiling is done through the claim page itself where the cpts and icd's are entered but make sure you are working on the date you want to refile, else it'll load the default date you entered when you open the claim. Best of luck to you.
Try to convice your practice to get rid of that software.

Thank you for your help. I finally ended up get training and afterwards realized I knew more than the trainers. I am working VERY hard on convincing the doctor to change systems ASAP. However I am the new kid on the block at this practice so he's not very eager to hear all the changes I would like to implement. Software being my #1 priority.