Wiki what would necessitate H53.149, visual discomfort?

Best answers
In my practicode case, the report mentioned that the pt suffered from "photophobia and nausea." So one of the codes I gave was H53.149, visual discomfort unspecified. But in the rationale, that is not one of the correct codes. What would have been sufficient cause to code H53.149?

The report said, among other things:
HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS
Chief Complaint: HEADACHE. This started 3 days ago. It was gradual in onset. It is not gone now. Onset during cannot recall. Is still present. It is described as pain. Described as a global headache and located in the frontal region. No neck pain. Not located in the facial region. At its maximum, severity described as 8 / 10. When seen in the E.D., severity described as 8 / 10. Modifying factors: relieved by nothing. Not worsened by anything. She has had photophobia and nausea. The patient has had vomiting (all day for 3 days). No blurred vision, numbness or weakness.

REVIEW OF SYSTEMS
The patient has had crampy, intermittent abdominal pain (2 weeks). The pain is described as located in the right lower quadrant and lower abdomen. She has had chills and experienced sweats. The patient has had a subjective fever. She has had frequency. She has had dizziness (lightheaded with standing). No fever, sinus pressure, head injury, chest pain or difficulty breathing. No ear pain, nasal congestion, sore throat, abnormal bleeding or vaginal discharge. No skin rash or enlarged lymph nodes. All systems otherwise negative, except as recorded above.
CLINICAL IMPRESSION
Acute headache.
RLQ Abdominal pain.
Dizziness.
Vomiting with nausea.
Pregnancy incidental

In my practicode case, the report mentioned that the pt suffered from "photophobia and nausea." So one of the codes I gave was H53.149, visual discomfort unspecified. But in the rationale, that is not one of the correct codes. What would have been sufficient cause to code H53.149?

The report said, among other things:

As the note reads now, the provider didn't diagnose photophobia. It's mentioned in the HPI as something the patient "has had" preceding the visit.

If the provider had specifically diagnosed photophobia in the Clinical Impression, then it would have been appropriate to pick up the code.