Wiki wide local excision of suprapubic subcutaneous nodule (2.5 x 1.5 including skin, subcutaneous tissue)

Best answers
The soft tissues were then infiltrated with 1% Xylocaine for local anesthesia. A 2.5 x 1.5 cm vertical elliptical incision was made just above the suprapubic bone. The nodule was easily palpated. The deep dermis was divided with cautery along with the underlying subcutaneous tissue. The nodule was excised. A suture was placed for orientation. It was submitted as a frozen section which confirmed malignancy. The soft tissues were reapproximated with 3-0 Vicryl. The deep dermis was reapproximated with the same. The skin was closed with 4-0 Monocryl in a running subcuticular manner. Dermabond was placed over the wound. The patient tolerated procedure well and was transferred recovery. Next

?27040
?11604
I am really unsure and could use some guidance.
thanks

Look at the pathology report and see what type of nodule it is. If it is a skin cancer (i.e., basal cell carcinoma or melanoma) code it as a skin excision with an intermediate repair: 11603, 12031. If is a soft tissue cancer (i.e., angiosarcoma or liposarcoma) code it as a soft tissue excision: 27047.