oral administration

  1. K

    administration for oral Dexamethasone

    Our pediatrician wants to bill J8540 for the oral medication; which I believe is accurate, but he also wants to know if there is a CPT / HCPCS available for administering the oral medication. I've reviewed the HCPCS 2018 book, and have only come across H0033, but it's under the Mental health...
  2. H

    Oral Administration of J3490

    Is anyone else having problems billing out the Administration for the J340 (suboxone)? The only answer I'm coming up with is "there is a more appropriate code to use" but after hrs searching I can't find anything other than H0033. Any tips, advice or help is GREATLY appreciated!!