Wiki 11310

11310 is for shave removal but not for skin tags. For removal of skin tags by any method, use codes 11200 and 11201. For the first 15 skin tags removed, use code 11200. For each additional 10 skin tags removed, also report code 11201. For example, if you removed 35 skin tags, then you would submit codes 11200, 11201 and 11201.

In your case, just bill 11200.

I doubt Medicare covers it though. Check your LCD. Most insurances don't if there's no medical necessity.

This article is a bit old (click me for link to full article), but I believe it still has good information, including this:

IS IT COVERED?
Medicare does not cover cosmetic surgery. Unless a benign skin lesion is a threat to the patient’s health or function, its removal isn’t considered medically necessary. Medicare reimburses skin tag, seborrheic keratosis, wart and flat wart removal only if they are bleeding, painful, very pruritic, inflamed or possibly malignant. Treatment of molluscum and pre-malignant lesions such as actinic keratosis are covered. It is best to document both the patient’s symptoms and your physical findings to avoid denials.​

I'm not sure whose LCD this is, but it sums it up pretty well (click here).

This LCD might be yours, says the same thing - it's a pdf file, click me.