Wiki 2016 Atlantic City Conference

kristineklopez@gmail.com

Networker
Local Chapter Officer
Best answers
Hi! I'm super excited for the Atlantic City conference! This is my first conference and looking forward to everything the conference has to offer. Does anyone have any advice on things to definitely do/ see while at the conference?! Some of the session sound really great!!

I have been to several conferences but this will be my first time in Atlantic City. The conferences are full of great speakers! I hope you enjoy it! I will be working with the AAPC Chapter Association Board of Directors, look me up!

Atlantic City

Hi Kristen,

I am so excited for you. A first conference is full of anticipation and expectations. Aside from the great presentations, networking with people form all over the US is a huge reward. So bring some business cards. If you are interested in being an officer, come to officer training.

I hope you look me up when you are there,

Najwa Liscombe, CPC, CMA, BHSA
AAPC Chapter Association Board of Directors
Region 5 – Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi
352-265-9566

Hi, my name is Linda, I'll be attending the Regional Conference for the first time as well, I am very excited. I have my CPC and scheduled to take the COSC exam 10/29. I previously served as an Education Officer for my local chapter. Hoping to get more insight and valuable information with the seminars I chose along with the opportunity to meet a lot of wonderful people and have a great time!

Linda
Lancaster Chapter-Region 2
gillespie950@aol.com