Wiki 2021 E/M Audit tool?

kayleeevans907

Networker
Best answers
Are there not any audit tools available with 2021 guidelines yet? I've done some searching and don't see any available. Our physicians are asking for these as we've provided them with audit tools for the 1995 & 1997 guidelines so that they're aware of how we code/audit their visits.
Thanks!

Per information received on the AAPC workshop 2021 CPT Coding Updates. The speaker advised there is an AAPC 2021 E/M Office and other Outpatient Audit Worksheet available on the AAPC website. I cannot find this worksheet. I can only find the old worksheet that uses 1995 and 1997 guidelines. Can anyone advise where this can be found.

2021 E/M Moderate risk of morbidity from additional diagnostic testing or treatment - Prescription drug management- For this in out patient visit if provider Prescribed any medication for any diagnosis can be consider as Moderate risk or other specified drugs need be consider, Please advise.
I appreciate your feedback
Thank you

Prescription drug management includes any and all prescription changes, adjustments, no changes, refills etc. and is under Moderate risk, just like before( no specified drug to be considered) .