Wiki 2024 Regional Conferences

What is the Las Vegas Health Con then?

Healthcon is April 14-17 in Las Vegas. The event will be in the new Caesar's Forum Convention Center, and the AAPC room block is at Harrahs.

You can see more details here: https://www.healthcon.com/

Healthcon Regional is in August in Philadelphia. The venue and hotel information will be announced at a later date. The most recent regional link is still available if you'd like an idea of what the Healthcon regional is typically like: https://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/conferences/regional/washington/

Healthcon is the main event. Bigger (4 days vs 3 days) with more sessions, more attendees, and a hybrid option. I attended my first Healthcon in Nashville this year and was blown away by how massive it was.

Healthcon Regional is a great event too. 3 day and 500+ attendees is still a big event, and there's great education provided. I also attended this year's regional in DC, and enjoyed that experience as well.

A massive event packed with education & networking, or a really big event packed with education & networking. If you have the opportunity to attend either (or both!), I highly recommend it.

Am from India. Is there anyway for us to Attend Healthcon? The cost when converted into INR is more so all are hesitating to attend

Yes, you can attend if you're interested in traveling to the conference. I met some coders from Germany who attended the recent Healthcon Regional in DC.

I don't know on average how many coders from outside the US attend each Healthcon event. Some may not be able to attend due to the travel time and expense. However, they are certainly welcome to register and attend.

Yes, you can attend if you're interested in traveling to the conference. I met some coders from Germany who attended the recent Healthcon Regional in DC.

I don't know on average how many coders from outside the US attend each Healthcon event. Some may not be able to attend due to the travel time and expense. However, they are certainly welcome to register and attend.
Thank you. Am trying to convince my team lead to attend the event. What about the accommodation? Will I get any help over there. I haven't travelled to abroad before. Will AAPC provide any fees reduction for other Country members? If the cost is less other country people also can attend.