Wiki 2nd Annual NC State Coders Conference Coming in September

beach002

Best answers
All, :cool:

As President of the local Durham, NC chapter of the AAPC, I wanted to get the word out about another opportunity to expand your coding knowledge, earn valuable CEU's and have more fun than a barrell full of monkeys. OK, well I've never actually seen a barrell full of monkeys at a coding seminar, but if they came, they would definitely have some laughs...

I invite you all to come and visit our website for all of the details at www.nccoders.com. In a nutshell, it is a 3 1/2 day conference to be held at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Cary, NC from Sept 27-30. The price is $500.00 and is the Early Bird special (act soon as the special ends July 31). You can earn 15.5 CEU's. Our theme this year is cancer awareness and features 26 speakers (17 are Duke University Medical Center and UNC Healthcare doctors). Topics include such things as Prostate Cancer, Breast and reconstructive surgery, The Ins and Outs of GI coding, Emergency Medicine, E & M coding for beginners and advanced classes, Medical Oncology, Cervical Cancer, Arthroscopic knee surgery, the list goes on and on.

So if you really want to learn from some of the best physicians in the world, earn CEU's and have a whole lot of fun doing it (more than a barrell of monkeys), then this is the place to be. Space is limited to 250 attendees.

For more information contact me directly at tmb.nccoders@earthlink.net or call me at (919) 620-4880.:D